For Chanukah, of course. 8 things, of little to no import, and in no particular order:
2. Apparently, we have ourselves a new VEGAN donut shop, Dun-Well Donuts. I can’t say I’m *super* excited about trying a donut called “faux gras,” but I might be pretty excited about the other 49 varieties they have on hand.
3. Holy doughnuts! (AKA a bookish holiday gift for the donut-lover in your life). (Or, for me).
5. Wait, “Arnie?” Really?? (AKA a bookish holiday gift I’m reluctant to recommend for the toddler in your life).
6. I hereby humbly request a Ryan Gosling donut meme. (Now that I finally Get It about Ryan Gosling, and all).
7. I also have mixed feelings about ‘donut sandwiches’ but I had to listen to this. The Sporkful dudes don’t exactly help what with their descriptions of donut-latke-schnitzel combos but I still found it (and them) educational AND entertaining.
8. In which selfsame sister-in-law fried handmade Chanukah donut holes for a show that my band and my brother’s band played last week in Brooklyn. They were as good as they look, even after enduring a sweaty night at a rock club.